So I realize now that I never updated anyone on my Mother's Day and if you didn't read my previous blog you have no idea what I'm talking about. So moving on … it went well!
'If our walls could talk' is the next subject of our blog series. And by walls, I mean the eyes and ears of my house which is where you run an online store. Total tangent here, did you know that the Google definition of blog is "a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style"? Hmm, I might want to reconsider the name of this tab. Again, moving on ...
To summarize a few of the comments our walls would say if they could talk:
- "somebody else cleans me" (well at least they get cleaned right? - the reason I have a job is so that I can justify not cleaning myself, well that and a thousand other reasons)
- "you forgot to blog about Father's Day" (moving on …)
- "why did you just put that away when one of your kids is going to walk around the corner and take it out again?" (because I have a cleaning-obsessed husband, that's why)
- "you missed a spot" (wait, was that my walls or my husband?)
- "happy 10 years of marriage" (finally, something worth talking about!)
- "stop changing jobs" (that's a story for another day)
- "buy more wine" (nailed it!)
- "buy more wine glasses" (obviously, but i sell baby stuff too you know walls)
- "call, and actually listen to your sisters" (I'll call but do I have to listen? kidding, if you're reading this H&P!)
- "call your brother" (wait, I have a brother? kidding, I mean how else did I get a wonderful sister-in-law? love you George & Becs)
- "CALL YOUR MOTHER!" (please stop screaming at me, she has a phone too)
- "stop drinking so much wine" (um, I'm a mom. do I really have a choice?)
What would yours say?